Saturday, 20 April 2013

Finally Getting Started!

Hey reader! I am new at this so I guess I should start by telling you a bit about myself. My name is Evelyne but my friends call me Eve, a normal girl with a passion for writing. For a while now, I've wanted to start a blog where I can be able to share a bit about myself and my thoughts with the world but was too scared to do it. You see, I am a very private person, the kind of girl who limits what she shares even with her girlfriends. I constantly kept saying that I would start a blog one of these days but the thought of putting myself out there and letting people know what I am feeling or thinking was just too scary for me. I kept thinking "what if people criticize me?" or "what if people say negative things about me?" I quickly realized that as I was busy thinking about "people", time was passing me by and "people" were moving on with their lives. One lesson that I have learnt in life is that however good, kind or beautiful you are, some people will always find negative things to say about you. So you might as well live your life without letting other people dictate how you should live it. With that in mind, I finally started my blog...and it feels awesome!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve, this is great. Its good to see things differently and help other people who still care what others say about them and get out of that mental slavery.

    Keep it up. I like it.

    ReplyDelete